• 1 container Shamiana Frozen Paneer
• Brand vegetable oil
• 227g fresh spinach
• 1 small onion
• 1 fresh tomato, skinned and chopped
• 1 clove garlic, crushed
• Small piece of fresh ginger, chopped
• 1 fresh green chilli, chopped
• ¼ tsp. PTI Turmeric Powder
• ½ tsp. mixed spice onion rings and tomato rings for garnish
• PTI Pakistani Salt Powder to taste
1. Heat some oil in a large pan.
2. Fry the Paneer quickly until golden brown then put it to one side.
3. Roughly chop the spinach leaves. Using the same pan, fry the onion until golden brown then add the ginger, chilli and garlic.
4. Cook for a further minute.
5. Add the tomato, salt, pepper, turmeric and mixed spice.
6. Cook until the oil separates. Add the spinach.
7. Cover and cook on a low heat until the spinach is tender and the mixture is almost dry.
8. Add the Paneer, stir and cook for 5 minutes on a low heat.
9. Add a small amount of hot water if too dry. Garnish with onion rings and tomato rings.
10. Serve with naan bread or rice.