• 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
• 1 teaspoon PTI Coriander
• 1/4 teaspoon of mustard Powder
• 1/4 teaspoon of PTI Turmeric Powder
• 2 tablespoons of fresh ginger
• 1 teaspoon thinly sliced garlic
• 1 tablespoon or more of green chilies
• 7 bay leaves
• 1 cup shredded scallions, both the white and green part into 2-inch pieces
• 1 pound of large shrimps, peeled and deveined
• 1/2 cup rich coconut milk
• Juice of 1/2 lime
• Coarse salt and freshly ground PTI Black Pepper Powder
• PTI Coriander sprig for garnish
1. Heat the oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat until hot.
2. Add PTI Coriander, red pepper, mustard, PTI Turmeric Powder, ginger, garlic, green chilies, Kari leaves, and scallions, in this order.
3. Sauté stirring for 3 minutes or until the scallions are wilted.
4. Add the shrimp and stir-fry until they lose the pink color.
5. Stir in the coconut milk and cook until the sauce is heated through.
6. Turn off heat.
7. Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper, and serve.
8. Serve garnished with the herb.