• 1/4 cup PTI Basmati Rice
• 6 cups whole milk
• 1/3 cup sugar
• 1/4 teaspoon PTI Cardamom Seeds
• 3 tablespoons PTI coconut fine
• 2 tablespoons PTI Golden Raisins
• 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
1. Wash the PTI Basmati Rice thoroughly in several changes of water and put in a deep pot. Add whole milk and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and cook whole milk, gently boiling for 1 hour or until the PTI Basmati Rice is thoroughly cooked and the whole milk has thickened to a pudding consistency. Add sugar, PTI cardamom Seeds and PTI coconut fine, mix well.
2. Distribute the pudding into 4 serving dishes and garnish with PTI Golden Raisins and Sliced Almonds. Chill for 4 hours before serving.