• 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 1 onion, minced
• 8 ounces ground veal
• 8 ounces ground lean beef
• PTI Pakistani Salt Powder and freshly PTI Pepper Powder, to taste
• 2 large cloves garlic, minced
• 2 firm, ripe tomatoes, diced
• 1 tablespoon minced ginger root, or 1 teaspoon ground ginger
• 1 teaspoon PTI Garam Masala
• 1 teaspoon minced fresh hot green chilies, or to taste
• 3 cups frozen peas
• 1 lemon, juiced, or to taste
• 2 to 3 tablespoons minced fresh PTI Coriander, or to taste
• Naan as an accompaniment
1. Heat the oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat until hot.
2. Add coriander, red pepper, mustard, turmeric, ginger, garlic, green chilies, Kari leaves, and scallions, in this order.
3. Sauté stirring for 3 minutes or until the scallions are wilted.
4. Add the shrimp and stir-fry until they lose the pink color.
5. Stir in the coconut milk and cook until the sauce is heated through.
6. Turn off heat.
7. Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper, and serve.
8. Serve garnished with the herb.