• 1 medium cabbage
• 1/2 cup water
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 3 large onions, coarsely chopped
• 1 tablespoon PTI Maida (all-purpose flour)
• 1 tablespoon PTI Curry Powder
• 1/2 cup milk
1. Cut the cabbage into 1-inch slices and separate the leaves into pieces.
2. Place the cabbage in a heavy skillet with the water and cook, covered, over medium heat for 20 minutes, or until the cabbage is fork-tender.
3. While the cabbage is cooking, melt the butter in a second skillet and sauté the onions until they are translucent.
4. Add the flour and the curry powder, stirring to make sure they are well mixed.
5. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, then add the milk and continue to cook until the sauce is smooth.
6. When the cabbage is cooked, drain it and place it in a serving dish.
7. Pour the curry sauce over it and serve hot.