• PTI Besan (Gram flour) sieved – 1 1/2 cups
• Minced Green chilli – 3
• Ginger, minced – 1/2-inch piece
• PTI Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp.
• PTI Coriander Powder and PTI Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp.
• Curds – 2 tbsp.
• Citric Acid (or 1 tsp. lemon juice) – 1/2 tsp.
• Sodium bicarbonate – 3/4 tsp.
• Sugar – 3 tsp.
• PTI Pakistani Salt Powder – 1 tsp.
1. Heat pressure cooker with enough water. Mix the above ingredients with about 1-cup warm water to make a slightly thick batter. When the water in the pressure cooker starts to boil, pour the mixture into a wet thali or shallow pan and steam for about 15 minutes without weight. When cool, cut into pieces and garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves. Heat about 3/4-cup water with one-teaspoon sugar. When it boils, pour over dhoklas. Let cool. The water will get absorbed and dhoklas will be moist and tasty.
2. Serve with green coriander chutney