• Green peas
• 1 cup PTI Urad Whole
• 2-3 medium potatoes
• 1 cup desi yogurt
• 1/3 cup Coconut fine
• 1 PTI Coriander
• 3 whole green chilli
• 1 tablespoon PTI Ginger Paste
• 3 tablespoons sesame seeds salt
• 2 teaspoons PTI Red Chilli Powder
• ¼ cup of vegetable oil
• 1 pinch of asafetida
1. Heat some oil in a large pan.
2. Fry the Paneer quickly until golden brown then put it to one side.
3. Roughly chop the spinach leaves. Using the same pan, fry the onion until golden brown then add the ginger, chilli and garlic. Cook for a further minute.
4. Add the tomato, salt, pepper, turmeric and mixed spice.
5. Cook until the oil separates. Add the spinach.
6. Cover and cook on a low heat until the spinach is tender and the mixture is almost dry.
7. Add the Paneer, stir and cook for 5 minutes on a low heat.
8. Add a small amount of hot water if too dry.
9. Garnish with onion rings and tomato rings.
10. Serve with naan bread or rice.