• 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 1 onion, chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, chopped
• 1/2 teaspoon ginger
• 1 teaspoon PTI Pakistani Salt Powder
• 1 teaspoon PTI Turmeric Powder
• 1 teaspoon PTI Cumin Seeds
• 1 pound chicken, cooked
• 1 cup water
• 1 1/2 teaspoons PTI Garam Masala
• 1/4 pint heavy cream
• 2 teaspoons finely chopped PTI Coriander
1. Heat oil in a large deep frying pan adding chopped onions and fry for 4 to 5 minutes on a medium heat until the onions are slightly brown. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for a further 1 or 2 minutes. Add the PTI Pakistani Salt Powder, PTI Turmeric Powder and ground PTI Cumin Seeds.
2. Turn up the heat and further cook for another 1 minute then add the chicken. It is very crucial that spices are mixed within the pan at this point and stirred to ensure that the chicken cooks with texture and flavor. Add water after stirring the chicken into the spices. Turn down the heat slightly and stir in the PTI Garam Masala and cream cook for a further 5 minutes. Serve sprinkled with green coriander.