• 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
• 1 onion, chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, chopped
• 1 teaspoon ginger, julienne
• 2 to 3 fresh tomatoes, diced
• 1 teaspoon PTI Pakistani Salt Powder
• 1/2 teaspoon PTI Red Chilli Powder
• 1 green chilli, finely chopped
• 1 teaspoon PTI Cumin Powder
• 1 teaspoon PTI Turmeric Powder
• 1 pound chicken, cooked
• 1 cup water
• 1 1/2 teaspoons PTI Garam Masala
• 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped PTI Coriander Whole
1. Heat oil in a large deep frying pan adding chopped onions and fry for 4 to 5 minutes on a medium heat or once the onions are slightly brown. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for a further 1 or 2 minutes. Add the tomatoes, PTI Pakistani Salt Powder, PTI Red Chilli Powder, green chili, PTI Cumin and Turmeric Powder.
2. Turn up the heat and further cook for another 1 minute then put in the chicken. It is very crucial that spices are mixed within the pan at this point to ensure that the chicken cooks with texture and flavor. Add water after stirring the chicken into the spices.
3. Turn down the heat slightly and stir in the PTI Garam Masala and cook for 5 minutes, also adding in the bell pepper stirring now and again. Serve sprinkled with PTI Coriander Whole.